Sunday, May 10, 2009

TCAF Haul

TCAF wrapped up a bit earlier today, and the SketchKrieg! gang and I had a lot of fun. What a great festival. Great guests, great attendees. I can't recommend it highly enough.

I'm running on empty after a weekend full of comic stuff, but I thought I should give a quick rundown of some of the excellent reading material I picked up over the past few days.



AWOL'd: Leeves by Jason Loo
Pope Hats by Ethan Rilly
Jan's Atomic Heart by Simon Roy
Sword of My Mouth by Jim Munroe and Shannon Gerard
Monster Cops by Chip Zdarsky
Medicine: Artwork by Brian Hoang
Bone Sharps, Cowboys and Thunder Lizards by Jim Ottaviani and Big Time Attic
Beards of Our Forefathers by David Malki!

I hope to post a couple short reviews in the coming weeks ... maybe during the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment